Have you been tasked to update your cheap catalogs for 2012? Well, if you have, then you are in the right place. This guide will teach you the five critical update tasks for catalogs this year. Without these key updates, your catalogs will languish in old style designs that will not particularly be idea for marketing, especially as times goes on.
So consider yourself lucky and read these tips thoroughly. The more you know about these critical updates for catalog printing, the more you will be able to apply these updates for catalogs.
1. Get new product/service pictures Every year, your catalogs will need an update in terms of its pictures. Using the same old pictures is not the ideal thing to do, simply because it just helps those custom catalogs look old. So before you do mass produce your designs through those printing companies, make sure that ALL your images are updated with the newest renderings and shoots.
This may even help you re-evaluate some the past images and optimize them more to impress readers more readily. Make sure that everything is refurbished and enhanced to the best that they can be for the best results.
2. Update content specifications Of course, you should also make it a point to update your content specifications for all these products, services and features. While other similar cheap catalogs will just reprint those specifications, a good writer for these kinds of prints will always update and optimize the content to make them sound more appealing and compelling to customers.
Make sure that you apply these critical updates as well when you are printing cheap catalogs yourself so that your content will always convince readers to work with you and buy from you more.
3. Update and increase contact information and methods Another key crucial update that you should consider for catalogs is the updates about your contact information and key contact methods. Besides phone numbers and addresses, you will want to update your website lists, blog lists, social network pages and other alternative contact methods within your catalogs.
You will want to let people know that they can reach you in many easy ways so that they can choose the best one to use that is comfortable to them. Never forget this as you give your content drafts to those catalog printing services.
4. Use new font styles One simple way to update your designs when you are printing cheap catalogs is to just use new font styles. A new and modern looking font style can typically be enough to already add a whole new look and theme for your designs. So why not browse through the many websites out there that offer free fonts?
Or if you do have extra money, why not have a new kind of font custom made for yourself. The more unique the fonts are, the more distinct, memorable and of course more visible your catalogs are for this New Year. So see if you can apply new font styles for your work.
5. Use new colors Lastly, you can try out using new color schemes for your catalogs. Using the same old schemes form your past catalogs might sound like a good idea, but if you use the same EXACT theme, this will of course look like a continuation of the old styled catalogs. Your goal is to actually have a more updated look this 2012, that is why the best move is to use more updated color schemes.
More particularly, you can adjust the color hues, vibrancy and brightness to make the catalogs look a bit more intense and potent. As long as the key color values are supported by the catalog printing companies you hire, you should get a very interesting color catalog perfect for 2012 markets.
Great! Take note of these update tasks for your cheap catalog printing. These crucial updates should help your prints get all geared up for the New Year Market.
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.net
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.net/finance-and-business.php/355797
Article Added on Monday, March 19, 2012
|Business And Finance >> Top 50 Articles on Business And Finance|
|Category - >|