Cellular phones have been part of people's lives for many years now. In fact, many people cannot go without using their cell phone and cellular accessories. They would be lost without it because for the majority, it is their instrument of communication. If they don't have that, then they are lost and disconnected from everyone.
There are some cellular phones that are more popular than others. Here are the top five most popular ones that are a hit with the users that talk on them:
1. Apple iPhone 3G - When this phone first came out, the price tag on it was about $600. It became the top multitasking cell phone available to consumers. It has so many cell phone accessories built right in, it's fascinating. People would line up outside for days in advance before the big day. The 3G does have a faster performance with wireless connections than its predecessor, the original iPhone had. It is also less weighty because the back of the phone is made from plastic instead of metal material. Other than that, this phone will continue to sit on the throne as the number one cell phone.
2. RIM Blackberry Pearl - The Blackberry line in general is so addictive that its nickname is "crackberry". Blackberry Accessories are so addictive that people will get up in the wee hours of the morning to check emails and other things. The RIM model is extremely popular with those who use it for business. The best of the Blackberry Accessories is impossible to say but The RIM Blackberry does incorporates the internet and a still camera along with video and being able to play your favorite music.
3. LG Chocolate - Verizon Wireless provides service for this cellular phone. When it first came out, no one knew where it would end up. When Verizon took over, they created some savvy advertising and made it one of the top selling brands in the nation. The "Chocolate" was derived from the rectangular shape to make it look like a chocolate candy bar. This phone has been upgraded to a slimmer flip phone design along with a speakerphone, music players and VZ navigators.
4. Motorola RAZR - This phone has a paper thin design, hence the name for it. You can get external texting along with messages that have been previously programmed. It is also equipped for the internet, browsing online and email. Even though it is a thin model, it is one that has become very popular.
5. Samsung Glide - This cell phone has a QWERTY keyboard that slides out to accommodate you when you want to type. The keyboard is almost the size of the phone itself. Using the keyboard can help you to navigate easier on the internet. The phone has a browser, video functions and a camera, plus it can use a Bluetooth device. In addition to that, this phone can store photos up to 8GB.
Each of these phones has different features and benefits but most can get the same cellular accessories. These features and benefits are also the reason why they are the top five most popular cellular phones that people use.
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.net
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.net/internet-and-computers.php/241807
Article Added on Tuesday, June 22, 2010
|computers and internet >> Top 50 Articles on computers and internet|
|Category - >|