Chispaso is the Mexican version of Pick 5. Here, you pick five (5) numbers out of twenty five (25). The amount of winnings can vary. And, although the amount does not compare to winnings in the United States lottery, it can add up to a lot. Besides, at only twenty five numbers to choose from, the odds are greater than the usual Mini Lotto or Pick 5 lotteries.|
And, there are techniques you can apply in Chispaso in order for you to increase your chances of winning. Here are some of them.
How to Win Million in Chispaso
These techniques can help you increase your chances of winning in the Mexican Chispaso:
1. Go With The Odds: Studies of several lottery results in several countries and through several decades show that there are really lucky numbers or set of numbers, and there are unlucky ones. The analyses date back to 1955, and it is found that numbers that have been winning in Chispaso are likely to continue to do so.
Just take a number or a set of number. If through the years of playing Chispaso, this has won 40% of the time, then the probability of it continuing to do so is good. However, if you choose a number or a set of number that has been known to win only 10% of the time, then you are likely to only have a 10% chance of winning with this number or set of numbers.
While this sounds a bit out-there, statistically, this has proven true. Odds are odds and there's no reason to go against it.
2. Get Even with the Odds and Evens: Historically, Chispaso winners go with a balanced mix of odd and even numbers. It is a rare occasion when a winning set of numbers is predominantly odd or even. That happens only 3% of the time. You have a better chance of winning if you go with a 3-to-2 or 2-to-3 split. Chance here is a good 67%.
3. Do the High Low Split: As with the odds between odds and evens, a balanced mix of high and low numbers has also seen greater chances of winning. An even split of 3-to-2 or 2-to-3 has a 68% chance of winning. On the other hand, a set of number that leans towards one end or another only has a 3% chance of winning.
4. Sum It Up: Statistically, sets of numbers that sum up to sixty (60) to one hundred (100) have a better chance of winning in Chispaso. The odds are on their side, at 70%.
5. Win, Repeat, Win: Winning numbers also have a good chance of winning gain. You can call this fate's favoritism - yet, it's true, according to statistics. When betting in Chispaso, note the lucky numbers and include them in your bet.
6. Out is In: In the short course of lottery games, you will see numbers that win and then drop out of the winning set. These numbers are likely to show up again if they've been out for up to six games.
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.net
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.net/sports.php/156644
Article Added on Wednesday, August 19, 2009
|sports >> Top 50 Articles on Sports|
|Category - >|